Dear Valued Client,
We have been actively monitoring the global situation with coronavirus (COVID-19) as it continues to evolve. With the World Health Organization declaring the outbreak of a pandemic, we have been focused on the health and safety of our employees, our families, our clients, and our communities more than ever. All the news we’re hearing about COVID‑19, the markets, interest rates, and the economy can make it easy to feel overwhelmed or confused about your finances.
We are reaching out to remind you that we’re here to help you make sense of everything and to reassure you that we’re taking added precautions to ensure we continue to meet your needs even in times of disruption. This is all in an effort to keep our clients, our employees, and families safe during the COVID‑19 outbreak.
During times of volatility, it’s more important than ever to remember your long‑term goals and stay focused on the smart plans you’ve put in place. If we resist the temptation to react to short‑term situations, we can weather any brief ups and downs. However unsettling they can seem. Here are a few key updates:
- We are more frequently cleaning and sanitizing public areas in our office
- Not only do we have an exterior mailbox drop option for files, but information can also be sent to us via email and fax as well
- We offer video and phone conferencing options in lieu of in-person meetings
- We utilize UETA compliant e-signature platforms as applicable
- We are also monitoring our team’s health with ‘Work From Home’ options in place
To protect yourself and others, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell refrain from visiting us so that together we can ensure a safe and comfortable experience for everyone. As we navigate this moment together, we want to thank you all for doing your part to help keep our community safe. Again, we will continue to provide more updates as needed. In the meantime, please be safe and take care of yourself and those around you.
Jonid Hametaj, CPA, CA
Chief Executive Officer